What is your favorite small business located near a Commuter Rail Station?
For this months Destination Station, Commuter Rail staff shared their favorite small businesses with us. With the responses, we created a Small Businesses Near Train Stations Interactive Map where we mapped out all the submissions and showed how close they are to Commuter Rail stations in honor of #SmallBusinessSaturday so we can all support the communities we operate in.
Check out the full map here
Station with the most submissions: Concord
Places that were submitted more than once:
- Al’s South St. Café – South Station
- Baba’s Original New York System – Providence Station
- Beverly Depot Restaurant – Beverly Depot
- Bunratty Tavern – Reading Station
- Café La France – Providence Station
- Copper City Coffee – Canton Junction
- Lynwood Café – Holbrook/Randolph Station
- Metzy’s Mexican Cantina – Newburyport Station
- Nick’s Famous Roast Beef – North Beverly Station
- Rivershed Restaurant – Greenbush Station
- The Causeway Restaurant – West Gloucester
- Tonno Restaurant – Wakefield
- Tommy Floramo’s – Chelsea
- Union Coffee Roaster – Ayer
- Olives & Grace – Back Bay Station
What did staff say about places:
So this #SmallBusinessSaturday, try to #shopsmall and if you’re taking the train, don’t forget about $10 weekends!
Before you travel, be sure to check: